Sunday, November 02, 2008

Evil scheme from Seed to stop me from procrastinating?

Okay, so I have other things to do today, but I've been trying to catch up on reading blogs.

I know, I've been absent for a while.

So I was eagerly reading and commenting on various blogs over at Seed when I got this error:


Comment Submission Error

Your comment submission failed for the following reasons:

Too many comments have been submitted from you in a short period of time. Please try again in a short while.



I mean, seriously. I'm sure this was instituted as some kind of troll-control, otherwise it's gotta be some kind of joke. Is it my fault that I read fast and type fast? WTF.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you run out of money (funding), leave. It will be the "right time." There is, of course, no right time but you gotta make your move someday. Think of an exit plan that you can live with.

There is no point in staying in the same lab for longer than you "have to."

Most advisors don't give a crap where you end up. Then, when you do make it somewhere, they want all the credit for being "your mentor."

Sigh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home