Sunday, October 25, 2009

Most post

At 726 posts in my dashboard (including a handful that were never posted), and in response to the intriguing Acadamnit meme:

Most Favorite Post (of mine)? Letter I won't send... yet.

Post with the Most Comments? As an American, I'm a minority in my profession

Most Memorable Post? Dear PI, it's your fault I'm depressed


Most Indicative of Your Blog Identity Post?
Still true now

Most Humorous Post? Evolution of a project

Most Regrettable Post?(As in, I wished I hadn't had to) Alarming plagiarism of yours truly

Most Misunderstood Post? Just buying groceries, thanks

Most Satisfying to Write Post? Dear PI

Most Likely To Never Be Posted Post? On Obama vs. Clinton (never posted, now out of date)

Most Important Post? Ambassadors for Science

Most Appreciative Comments on this Post? Building Confidence

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Dr. No said...

Thanks for playing!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous a physicist said...

I feel bad now that I misunderstood your "just buying groceries" post! But I thought your clarification in the comments was quite good, I was glad you clarified.

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YFS...you are behaving like a little kid. Just because no one commented on this post does not mean no one likes your blog any more :) Now gather your toys and write us another post, will you?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Ms.PhD said...

a physicist- don't feel bad. you weren't the only one who didn't understand.

anon- sorry. not being petulant, just busy. will write more on the weekend hopefully...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home