Wednesday, October 25, 2006

brief.

Ugh, I have got to go home, it's late and I'm tired. But I had an interesting day.

Met some potentially useful people and tried to make a good first impression. I think I at least partially succeeded.

Got some bizarre news from afar- fortune cookie anyone?

Good bizarre, the sort of thing where I'm happy for old friends for something I know is important to them but that I don't think I would want for myself.

And something that I had totally given up on ever hearing back about popped up in my inbox out of the blue. No, it wasn't about a job. But it was a pleasant surprise. Every once in a while, someone follows up on something. Amazing!

And I did an experiment, though I don't know yet if it worked. Will try hard to resist the urge to leap out of bed in the morning to find out if it worked, because usually when I do that, I'm disappointed when I come in and find out the gel leaked, or something similarly catastrophic occurred while I was sleeping.

The day just flew by. And now it's over. And tomorrow I have to get up early.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home