Things that would make my life easier.
I know you are everywhere and very powerful, able to recover lost things and influence the outcomes like a giant magic 8-ball in the sky.
Today I call upon you to send me a few things I need. In no particular order:
1. A tailor that is open on Sundays, who already knows how long my pants should be so I don't have to try them on one at a time.
2. The right kind of centrifuge. Yeah, you know it's ridiculous that we don't have our own and I have to go use someone else's.
3. Someone I trust to take my car to get a checkup & tuneup and then bring it back to me, all while I'm at work so I don't have to worry about getting a ride.
4. A cleaning service.
5. More Joss Whedon.
6. A grant would be nice. I haven't applied for any lately, I want the kind that shows up in the mail with a very authentic-looking letter from someone very rich who just thinks my project is cool and wants a tax write-off.
7. More sleep.
8. A personal hairdresser.
9. A new wardrobe, please. The kind that just appears in my closet where my old clothes used to be.
10. An energetic, OCD technician to do the tedious parts so I can just do the fun stuff.
11. A long, all expenses paid (no tipping allowed) vacation somewhere with no people except the ones waiting on me hand and foot (who are paid very well because they deserve it).
That would be great, thanks.