Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Joss Whedon

Dear Joss Whedon,

I am enjoying Dollhouse, but lately I am really needing to hear the soundtrack from Buffy Season 7, particularly the (Irish?) battle theme from the very last episode.

I can't find it anywhere online and don't really know how to strip these things from DVDs (but I might have to learn if I get desperate enough).

Would greatly appreciate it if you could make that available for my addicted listening, ideally through iTunes? Please?

Thank you,

MsPhD

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this:

http://www.duncanmusic.com/buffy.html

?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger madscientist said...

To get just a little closer to what you want, and assuming that you are on a Mac, you can use a code called HandBrake. This will rip things off the DVDs and make an mp4. So, you can at least watch/listen to the episode(s) without your DVD present. Not what you want, but closer...

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if you can age regress me into a 2yr old?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Joyce Faler said...

I don't see it as an individual mp3 download, but you can get if off the album
http://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Vampire-Slayer-Radio-Sunnydale/dp/B0000E6EFX/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1236962782&sr=1-4 (track 20 of 21 tracks) OR
http://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Vampire-Slayer-Radio-Sunnydale/dp/B0000CABLJ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1236962782&sr=1-5 (track 12 of 12 tracks).

I have the 21 track album - lots of great music!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ms.PhD said...

Egg! You're my hero! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home