Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A funny link from CPP

Warning, much offensive profanity to be found here, but useful if you have problems with people who like to write nasty comments anonymously.

Note that this is not something I'm in need of currently, nor am I asking for obnoxious comments. I just think that sometimes CPP's insane ranting stream of &*#$(#)@! is hilarious in a very un-PC way. I always find myself wondering if I met CPP in real life, would I know it was CPP?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger butterflywings said...

Yeah, I think you would know it was CPP.
People have different voices in writing and in person, sure, but not THAT different.

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure I met CPP in person at a convention, but I couldn't point him out to you. Certainly, he didn't want to out himself at that venue, and I respect that. I did meet DM, and he is cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home