Friday, September 16, 2005

High TeX

Wow, so I am really proud of myself today. Granted, I haven't tried to see if any of the stuff I'm doing will actually work as output, but my sourcefiles are looking pretty spiffy! I have tables and references and everything!

Overall, it has been a quiet day. My office mate apparently took the day off (?) along with a couple other people on our floor. Is this a holiday I'm forgetting about?? Got some minor feedback on my grant, so I'm fixing some of that stuff. Only one person tried to talk my ear off, and fortunately the phone rang so I had a good excuse to escape. I looked over my slides for a talk I'm giving soon and realized they look pretty good so I don't need to worry much about that. And a friend suggested a really cool idea for a side-project, so I'm kind of excited to get going on that. Not that I have time for more projects!

Now I'm just trying to decide if it's really pathetic to leave early for happy hour. I'm STARVING. I know, happy hour is supposed to be about alcohol, but food is wayyyy more important right now. How is it that sitting at my computer all day makes me hungrier than when I'm running around? It just seems unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home