Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Quickie

Sorry for the silence lately, but I, like everyone else I know, have been buried in grant yuck all week. The stress and my procrastinating, scatter-brained co-authors has got me thinking about the extreme arrogance of waiting until the last possible second to write something between 2 and 25 pages long asking for anywhere from $20,000 to half a million dollars. So this got me wondering, are the happier scientists the ones who thrive on staying up all night? Do the best grant writers procrastinate?

This prompted my Poll O' the Day (and I swear I'll fix the broken one on the sidebar because I'm annoyed I'm not collecting data!):

Are you a procrastinator?
Yes, by choice
No, by choice
Yes, there's no cure
No, I've recovered from it
No, and I'd implode if I tried it
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kevin Beck said...

i'll answer this sometime tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home