I got tagged by another young female scientist. It feels a bit like a chain letter, of which I've never been a fan, but I'll do it partway and generally ruin the whole point of a chain letter by helping it die a slow, pathetic death.
Heh heh heh.
* I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog" (I'll probably skip this, if they're not reading, they won't do it, but that's okay by me).
Okay here are my eight things:
Like Image Goddess (great name, btw), I always wanted an older brother and never took any time off of school.
Okay that's two.
Opposite of Image Goddess, I love hardwood floors and have managed to always have them.
I probably pay too much rent for a place I love, and constantly feel guilty about not sacrificing to own a house, even one I don't like.
The thing about the tomatoes that she writes? I'm not a huge tomato fan. I like them, but I won't eat them by themselves. The closest I will get is heirlooms with mozzarella and balsamic. Mmmmmmm. Surprisingly I'm not picky about how chunky my tomato sauce is, so long as it tastes good.
I generally like a variety of textures. That goes for everything.
I still have my real hair color, almost all the time, but I won't tell you what that is. IG's confession of brown made me laugh, though!
You couldn't pay me enough to get me to golf. Maybe if you gave me a huge chunk o' cash to just swing the club once, I would do it. But probably not because no selfish laziness goes unpunished. That's the saying, right??
Anyway I tag my blogroll, whoever wants to and didn't have a better idea for a post today, have at it. I was surprised to learn recently that the actual meaning of Meme is idea. I'm not sure if this qualifies, but it's a good way to meet new bloggers. Welcome to IG! I'll add you to the list.