1 good thing this week?
Maybe a few good things so far:
1. My gel was not a total disaster
2. The broken equipment got fixed in a timely manner*
3. A friend is going to help me shop my CV around in a non-academic track that would pay very well, and possibly put some more pressure on my PI to put up or shut up
4. Flight prices are coming down somewhat, so I might get to take that long weekend to visit friends in a place I couldn't afford before
5. Got to see a friend I only see a couple of times a year
6. Two other friends are coming back from their travels, so it will be nice to see them and catch up on all their summer adventures
7. Although I wake up feeling awful most days, by the time I get to lab I feel okay. Then it's just a matter of protecting my mood for as much of the day as possible. Yesterday my mood degraded gradually throughout the day.
8. Stayed up too late watching men's gymnastics, but it was fun.
*although I haven't tried to use it myself yet, maybe I should remain skeptical until it proves fixed...