Monday, September 19, 2005

I need toys.

Lots of paper-pushing and editing and mailing today. Have the office to myself again, am wondering if I should be concerned that my office mate didn't mention being gone? Or just jealous?

At least I can crank up my music without the headphones...

Was working very well for ~ 6 hours, but now I'm kind of reaching my limit and taking lots of little breaks. I hate sitting still all day! I think I need some creativity toys in my office. Any suggestions? It can't be anything big.

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Matt BK said...

Balls are nice, depending on what you can break in the room...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Junniper, MPA said...

My desk is a nice display of randomness. I have one of those stress balls, a figurine of ET that says "I'll be right here" while his finger lights, a rock someone found at the beach for me, a thing of bubbles, a purple vase with nothing in it, and a plastic elephant that blows bubbles when you squeeze on his tummy. My desk is great.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Junniper, MPA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home