Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday = ugh.

Yesterday I went shopping. All day.

I didn't find a single thing I liked.

Last night I was being so clever, I used our timed coffee maker so there would be coffee ready this morning. But for some unknown reason it came out really weak, so I had to make it over this morning anyway. Not a good omen.

Had to put gas in my car. In the rain. Also not a good omen.

Traffic sucked. I was pretty irritated by that, too.

Got here and ran around like crazy for about 5 hours, then had a late lunch. Now I have a little time before I have to go to a talk, and I'm trying to decide if I should do another set of transfections and start another gel. Usuallly I'm so annoyed after these talks, though, that I just want to leave. So I'm not wild about getting stuck here late. But this is going to be a busy week for my boyfriend, so I might as well work late if he's going to be working late. So the logic goes.

Two guys just walked into my office and said there's a leak from the roof and they might have to open up the dry wall. So much for peace and quiet.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I hate shopping. Shopping all day and coming home with nothing I needed would make me crazy.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said...

Here's hoping that Tuesday goes better than Monday. And that Wednesday goes even better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home