Saturday, July 15, 2006

great posts I found today

Joolya's Productivity Metric is not particularly original but very nicely executed.

Menstruation for Men is kind of gruesome but funny. I think the most amusing part of it is that, when I think of my boyfriend menstruating, it grosses me out. Probably not what Lucy intended when she wrote it, but it's an interesting perspective on how he must feel about me. Lord knows I could do without the whole issue altogether.

Google Ads are Not Lucrative This guy ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great links!

I've had a few boyfriends in the past that I could have sworn at times had major doses of PMT! Either that or men are just plain mood bags.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- that post about menstruation is harrowing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home