On a positive note.
Things I still like about my job:
1. A little positive feedback goes a long way.
2. Not having to sit at a desk all day, every day.
3. Working with young people who haven't yet had all the personality beaten out of them.
4. Working mostly with liberal people who believe in reproductive rights and letting women wear pants to work.
5. The occasional good feeling when experiments work.
6. Every once in a while, still getting to learn something new.
7. Just because I'm a girl, they never would have let me do this a hundred years ago.