Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009, here we come!

MrPhD has a very sick sense of humor. Today he hooked up a new surround-sound system in our apartment, speakers in two rooms, etc.

Guess what's he's blasting out of said speakers?

Thriller, anyone???

I am soooooo traumatized.

Did I mention that last night at the New Year's party one of the younger chicks was un-self-consciously wearing black lace-trimmed LEGGINGS????

Gah, I am SO old. I had those same black lace-trimmed leggings in 6th grade, for crying out loud!


However, I am proud to say the following.

We:

ARE NOT hungover
ARE going to work today
HAVE jobs

And we are fighting for our lives inside a killer, thriller, tonight!

Stay tuned for more exciting dramatic posts from the very scary cutting edge of research and almost-unemployment...

(Oh yeah, and happy blogiversary to YFS. I can't believe I've been doing it this long and still pseudo-nonymous...)

And thanks for reading, y'all...

Okay, I have to go hide under the bed now. The iTunes has advanced to the remixed version of Beat it.

OMG! Suddenly I want to drink large quantities after all...

No one likes to be defeated... it doesn't matter who's wrong or right.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Oh dear. Michael Jackson trauma. Hang in there ... and happy new year! :)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unbalanced Reaction said...

A very merry blog-birthday to you!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this chap not give a fig that his listening to the music of a, now known, pedoscele?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home