Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scrounging for something good.

Yeah, I've been sitting there trying to think of something good.

I got nothing.

Feeling rather gray today. Had a moment - just one - of feeling mildly excited about science today.

And then it passed. And was replaced, as it sometimes is, with a big dose of the usual:

a) who cares
b) who will ever know since it is very clear I will be sitting here forever waiting for things to change (like my terminally slow advisor), and they won't change fast enough for me to be happy with my career choice anytime soon.


But then I found this post and was very amused by the ranting going on in the comments.

I'm so entertained when people get all caught up arguing about what are now age-old subjects and still basically miss the whole point.

Needless to say, I have a lot of opinions on this subject, but after reading all the comments, I was too fed up to feel like writing them today. Maybe a subject for a future post. I think I've written about it before, actually, but I'm too tired to go find it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home