Friday, November 04, 2005

Still Struggling

So, I felt a little better this morning after resting up last night. Then I got here, and ran around dealing with finishing experiments from yesterday and setting up experiments for the weekend- yes, the weekend. The experiment from yesterday didn't really work, but we already knew that. Needless to say I'm not overwhelmed by optimism right now.

Then I got another email: my friend has already gotten his second job interview.

I got - drumroll please- another affirmative action form last night. Yippee.

This afternoon I have to go to a seminar, so I am pretty much planning to slack off until then. It would be nice to think positive, and all that, but I just don't have the energy. The title from today came from a grad student in my lab. I asked how she was doing, and that is what she said: still struggling. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home